Texas- Hand-picked by the Total Wine team, made entirely with the classic Golden Promise Malted Barley, and aged in a variety of New American, European, or French Oak barrels. Aromas of fresh-baked biscuits & rich leather; peach cobbler on the palate and a toasted marshmallow finish.
Delivery terms and conditions
Liquor and Whisky Shop outsources delivery to local providers at or near cost to help simplify the purchase process for customers without trucks. Customer waives Liquor and Whisky Shop of any/all liability associated with product delivery.
- We will provide a tracking link for your order which will become active no later than 48 hours after dispatch. This will allow you to follow your order’s progress from the UK to your delivery destination.
- We do not deliver on Saturday or Sunday unless by special arrangement.
- Overseas deliveries require a lead-time of 7-10 working days for all orders. If you have not received your goods within 21 days please contact us immediately.
- Please note, the standard service is not insured. We can arrange for packages of over $100 to be insured at extra cost – please contact us for a quotation.
- We require someone of legal age under local licensing laws to be present at the delivery address to sign for acceptance of the goods. Goods are dispatched by a third party courier and their terms and conditions apply.
- The LW Shop will have paid the full amount of UK Excise Duty on all goods shipped to international markets. The customer is wholly responsible for any and all local customs and import duties and taxes attaching to the goods shipped. The customer warrants and represents to The LW Shop that there are no import restrictions applying to our goods and that all such goods shipped to the customer are being legally imported to the customer’s local market, tax and duty paid. The customer shall indemnify The Whisky Shop from and against the costs of any claim against The All Stars Liquor Shop arising from a breach of the customer’s warranty as stated above.
- The All Stars Liquor shop, where appropriate, will complete a customs declaration form declaring ‘Specialist Malt Whisky, No Commercial Value’ and stating replacement value.
- Whisky is sent entirely at the customers own risk as we are unable to guarantee safe delivery.